McGrath Chiropractic brin [DrMcGrath-DalyPhotography-365 (1)] gs you the latest therapy available in medical technology called Cold Laser Therapy, commonly used to treat:
- Chronic Pain of the Muscles & Joints
- Skin Disorders
- Rheumatoid and Osteo-Arthritis
- Soft Tissue Strains and Sprains
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Wound Healing
BENEFITS OF COLD LASER THERAPY
- Average of 70% decrease in pain at the wound site within five minutes of a two-minute treatment per 4% total body surface area (TBSA).
- Increase of natural endorphins in patients decreasing pain
- Less swelling in wounds
- Visibly improved perfusion (blood supply) to the tissues
- Faster healing
- Less scar formation and less purritus (itching) in scars.
- 30-50% Improvement in reduction of tissue tightness and stiffness (nelson, MD, Jeffrey M. and Nelson, MA, Karen P. "Healed by the Light" www.erchonia.com.)