Dr. McGrath and the entire staff at McGrath Chiropractic are not only committed to helping patients recover, they believe education is a primary key to health and wellness.
Dr. McGrath is a leading voice in health education, offering a number of free and informative workshops each year. For details about an upcoming speaking engagement, please call our office.
BUSINESS OWNERS AND MANAGERS
Have costly injuries or illnesses affected the success of your business?
The benefits of providing corporate and personal wellness programs for your employees are important components for preventing illness and on the job injuries. Your employees are the PULSE of your organization and Scenic Health Alliance is just the beat you need to keep them going strong! Scenic Health Alliance offers two individualized community education programs:
- Injury Prevention and Wellness Workshop for Businesses
- Ergonomics Workshop for Healthcare Professionals
- Lowered worksite injury & wellness
- Reduced worker’s compensation costs
- Improved Productivity
- Healthier Workforce
- Reduced Absenteeism
- A healthier quality of life
- Reduced occupational hazards
- A safe work environment
- Motivational lifestyle solutions that inspire
INJURY PREVENTION AND WELLNESS WORKSHOPS FOR BUSINESSES
The benefits of providing corporate and personal wellness programs for your employees are important components for preventing illness and injuries on the job. Providing appropriate wellness programs are solid investments in their future and in your organization.
ERGONOMICS WORKSHOPS FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL
The Ergonomics Workshop sets itself apart from the competition by focusing on more in-depth education topics that include:
- Sitting Comfort-self-care, posture, positive work importance of neutral computing posture and how to avoid the musculoskeletal factors associated with computer use.
- Stretch & Flex Exercises-will increase circulation, release muscular tension, and improve postural awareness.
- Computing Comfort- importance of neutral computing posture and how to avoid the musculoskeletal factors associated with computer use.
- Strengthening the Core-activate the core muscles of your body to feel more supported and energized.
Community Education Program Topics include:
- Techniques to avoid back, neck, and
- headache pain at work.
- Proper lifting technique to avoid back injuries.
- Exercises to prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Stress Management
Benefits of our Programs:
- Employee Appreciation-Licensed Massage Therapists providing complimentary chair massages.
- It’s FREE!
- We are able to customize and create a program to meet the needs of your worksite.
- OSHA certificate available upon request.
OSHA Employee Safety Certificate Our community Education Programs satisfy OSHA 2003 guideline requirements for musculoskeletal injury prevention and workplace safety education. Please request this certificate when scheduling your workshop.
Feature Testimonial: “Thank you for an outstanding workshop on workplace safety. Our margin of injury is currently 10% above our preferred level. The knowledge you imparted to our staff should definitely aid us in correcting that deficit.”-Dick Bell, Beard Equipment Co.